- Make sure that you have a reliable flashlight like the HANDI with you at all times. The HANDI has a built-in battery which can be charged by its USB cable. When it is fully charged, it will brighten the way for 10 hours as flashlight – more than enough time to fill several trick-or-treat totes with candy.
- Children should always trick or treat with an adult
- Have children wear a glow bracelet or glow stick necklace so that they can be easily seen
- Always walk on the sidewalk between homes and don’t forget the check for cars
- Avoid wearing a costume that is too long to avoid tripping
- And of course, always make sure that candy wrappers are sealed before indulging on any candy.