Simply download the latest software and firmware and you’re good to go.
BEDDI Firmware update
Update BEDDI Firmware Instructions
1) Download Firmware Update Tool from here http://www.wittidesign.com/download/firmware/Beddi_fwtools.zip
2) Run Firmware Update Tool setup.exe and follow instructions
3) Download the latest BEDDI firmware from here (Lastest Update for fine-tuning Bluetooth Volume @ 2016 Oct 28 V.2.0.2) http://www.wittidesign.com/download/firmware/BEDDI_20161028.fw
4) Unplug BEDDI from power adaptor
5) Connect BEDDI to your computer via the “Service” micro USB port at the back of BEDDI. Please make sure you use an USB cable that supports data transfer.
6) Select the latest BEDDI firmware in the Update Tool, and click “Down” to start the update process. Do NOT unplug BEDDI before update is completed.
7) After BEDDI restarted, unplug cable from Service port, and plug in Power Adaptor.
8) To verify you have the latest firmware, please go to General Setting -> About. The “Hardware Version” should be V.2.0.1
9) In your phone settings, you might see a duplicate “BEDDI” and “BEDDI (Audio)”. Please “forget”/”unpair” them and scan for new ones
– What’s new in V.2.0.2 – Fine-tuned Bluetooth volume
– What’s new in V.2.0.1 – Improved Bluetooth connection stability